General English Model Paper For Exams 2021 Important Questions For Reet Patwar Si Second Grade PTET Bstc and Other Rajasthan Exam
For REET PATEAR SI BSTC ( DLED ) PTET SECOND GRADE VANPAL VANRAKSHAK and Other Rajasthan Government Job 2021 newsbyav.com Prepared The General English Model Paper For Exams 2021 Model Paper For Competiton Exams 2021
1 .My father will retire service a_____ year.
2 Mr. Advani_____ to America last month.
3 Darjeeling grows tea. (Change into passive voice)
(a) Tea is is being grown in Darjeeling.
(b) Let the tea be grown in Darjeeling.
(c) Tea is grown in Darjeeling.
(d) Tea grown in Darjeeling.
4. Select the most appropriate synonym of the given word: ADIEU
5. John usually _______his dog in the afternoon.
(b) Is walking
(d) Are walking
6. India will become______ super power shortly.
(d) No Article
7. I told him that he was not working hard. (Change into direct form)
(a) I said to him. “you are not working hard.”
(b) I told to him, ” you are not working hard.”
(c) I said, “you are not working hard.”
(d) I said to him. “He is not working hard.”
8. Choose the one that best expresses the meaning of the given phrase.
MONEY MAKES MARE GO
(a) Money is provided to the mare.
(b) We can purchase from money.
(c) Money is earned by power.
(d) Money is the power of everything.
9. He was found guilty_______ killing a person.
10. This time next year I_________ in London.
(a) Will have been living
(b) Will have lived
(c) Will be living
(d) Will live
11. James watt discovered the energy of steam. (Change into passive voice)
(a) The energy of steam discover James watt.
(b) The energy of steam discovered by James watt.
(c) James watt was discovered by the energy of steam.
(d) James watt had discovered energy by the steam.
12. Tajmahal is built of_______ marble.
(d) No Article
13. Mahatma Gandhi was born in Porbandar.
(a) Simple Past
(b) Past perfect
(c) Simple present
(d) Past continuous.
14. Select the most appropriate Antonym of the given word. STAUNCH
General English Model Paper For Exams 2021 Question And Answer
15. The work was completed________ sunset.
16. Select suitable one word of. GAMOPHOBIA
(a) It’s fear of marriage.
(b) Once who feeds on human flesh.
(c) One who runs away from justice.
(d) A person incharge of museum
17. She said that her brother was getting married. (Change into direct form)
(a) She said, “Her brother is getting married”
(b) She told, “Her brother is getting married”
(c) She said, “My brother is getting married”
(d) She said, “My brother was getting married”
18. Ram was________ Best student in the class.
(d) No Article
19.Select the most appropriate synonym of the given word. NUDGE
20 .My family______ in village for two year.
(a) Was living
(b) Has been living
21. Cigarette smoking causes two million death annually in the Industrial states. (Change into passive voice)
(a) Cigarette smoking has been causing two million deaths annually in the industrial states.
(b) Two million deaths are caused annually by cigarette smoking in the Industrial states.
(c) Two million deaths are being caused by cigarette smoking annually Industrial states.
(d) Two million deaths have been caused annually by cigarette smoking in the industrial states.
22. What is the meaning of the following Idiom? BIRDS OF SAME FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER
(a) All people live together.
(b) We are birds of god.
(c) People of same flavor or interest gets together.
(d) People of the different flavor live together.
23. Have you taken all the precautions_______ infection.
24. I_______ some books on Tuesday last.
(b) Will bought
(c) Buy bought
(d) Has bought
25. Select suitable one word of. JAILBIRD
(a) One who knows everything.
(b) One who speaks many language.
(c) A criminal who has been jailed repeatedly.
(d) A person who looks at the brighter side of things.
26. He hopes to join______ University soon.
(d) No Article
27. Select the most appropriate synonym of the given word. POUR
28. While she was cooking. I_______ listening to the radio.
(a) Had been
29. You can not hold me responsible his action.
29. Select the most appropriate Antonym of the given word. HAVOC
- Northeast Frontier Railway Apprentice Bharti 2022 Apply Online
- Indian Air Force AFCAT(02/2022) Notification Out Apply Online
- Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Special BSTC 2022 : Notification, Online Form, Eligibilty
- Rajasthan PTET Admit Card 2022 राजस्थान पीटीईटी एग्जाम एडमिट कार्ड यहां से डाउनलोड करें
- BPNL Recruitment 2022 भारतीय पशुपालन निगम लिमिटेड में 4936 पदों पर भर्ती